Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow...

Has it really been over a month since I've posted?

Well, as you may have guessed, things have been rather busy here.

Larry took his EMT-B National Registry test yesterday. We find out his results on Friday.

My work is going about the same-plus I'm writing more again (although obviously not here). I did finally finish the department's web site (http://www.spbcfpd.org), and then I helped our new grantwriter put together two AFG grant applications.

And the kids-ah, life is good. Aimee is finishing up her Junior year. She got a 25 on her ACT (I still scored higher than her!), Saren is playing with the high school band, Nikki just had a great field trip to the zoo where she petted a snake, Roan is registered for preschool and Aria's verbal skills are improving every day.

OK, off to check the work email!

No comments: